Frequently asked questions
- How do I get an advert designed?
You can do it yourself or let us do it for you, for free. If you want us to design your advert please contact us at least 10 days before the deadline.
- Will I get a proof to check?
Yes, if we design your advert you will get a proof which you can approve or request changes.
- When do I pay for my advert?
All adverts in Ulverston Now are paid at the time of approving the proof, in advance of publication.
- Is it cheaper if I go in more than one issue?
Yes. Please call us for details of series discounts.
- Will I have to pay VAT?
Yes. All our advert costs exclude VAT.
- Will you come and see me so I can discuss it face to face?
Yes. Call 01229 49 0000 or email email@example.com
- Where do I see all advert sizes and costs so I can compare the options?
Please navigate to our advertising sizes and advertising rates pages.
- How do I book an advert or just find out more?
Call 01229 49 0000 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org